Welcome to the A’nesis Retreats Online
If the costs of travel and lodging are not in your budget or if you feel traveling is a risky proposition these days, consider Tele-Counseling and host YOUR OWN online A’nesis Retreat and Counseling Sabbatical! Even though you won’t be traveling to Phoenix, you can still experience the A’nesis Retreats program with Dr. Trudy online for 3 hours a day over 5 consecutive days.
Choosing this tele-counseling option means you will still mark out your calendar for five days and plan to spend your free time in rest, reflection, reading, and processing through your online work with Trudy and also doing your homework assignments. You might even think about booking a room in a local motel as a venue for your sabbatical get-away!
HOW IT WORKS
- Click Here to review available dates
- Click Here to complete the registration process
- Next, you will receive a FedEx package from Dr. Trudy prior to your intensive. In the packet, there will be a copy of a PayPal invoice for the balance due prior to your first session, which you will submit online with a credit card. Payment in full is required prior to attending your first session.
- Create your very own A’nesis Retreat Tele-Counseling online account using the instructions provided in the FedEx package you received in Step #3.
- Each day during your retreat, you will sign in to access your personal tele-counseling account where you will interact live with Dr. Trudy.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A quiet place away from the distractions of life for 3-hours of uninterrupted attention. (One 10-minute break will be provided in the middle of each session)
- A reliable computer or laptop connected to high-speed internet with live video conferencing speed capabilities.
- We recommend using the Google Chrome internet browser (preferred) or the Firefox browser that provides optimal performance for the best user experience.